DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
1) Information on the Collection of Personal Data and Contact Details of the Controller
1.1 We are pleased that you are visiting our website and thank you for your interest. In the following, we inform you about the handling of your personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data with which you can be personally identified.
1.2 The controller in charge for data processing on this website within the meaning of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is Christoph Labahn, LeeviCars, Dahlmannstr., 5, 10629 Berlin, Deutschland, Tel.: 01783318377, E-Mail: email@example.com. The controller in charge of the processing of personal data is the natural or legal person who alone or jointly with others determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
1.3 This website uses SSL or TLS encryption for security reasons and to protect the transmission of personal data and other confidential content (e.g. orders or inquiries to the controller). You can recognize an encrypted connection by the character string https:// and the lock symbol in your browser line.
2) Data Collection When You Visit Our Website
When using our website for information only, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect data that your browser transmits to our server (so-called "server log files"). When you visit our website, we collect the following data that is technically necessary for us to display the website to you:
- Our visited website
- Date and time at the moment of access
- Amount of data sent in bytes
- Source/reference from which you came to the page
- Browser used
- Operating system used
- IP address used (if applicable: in anonymized form)
Data processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability and functionality of our website. The data will not be passed on or used in any other way. However, we reserve the right to check the server log files subsequently, if there are any concrete indications of illegal use.
Hosting by Wix
We use the website building system of Wix HQ, 6350671, Nemal Tel Aviv St 40, Tel Aviv-Yafo, Israel ("Wix") for the purpose of hosting and displaying the website based on processing on our behalf. All data collected on our website is processed on Wix's servers. As part of the aforementioned services provided by Wix, data may also be transferred to Wix Inc., 500 Terry A. Francois Boulevard, San Francisco, California 94158, USA, as part of further processing on our behalf. In the case of data transfer to Wix in Israel, the adequate level of data protection is guaranteed by an adequacy decision of the European Commission. For further information on data protection at Wix, please visit the following website: https://de.wix.com/about/privacy
The extent to which personal data is processed is described below. Any further processing on other servers than the aforementioned of Wix will only take place within the scope communicated below.
In order to make your visit to our website attractive and to enable the use of certain functions, we use so-called cookies on various pages. These are small text files that are stored on your end device. Some of the cookies we use are deleted after the end of the browser session, i.e. after closing your browser (so-called session cookies). Other cookies remain on your terminal and enable us or our partner companies (third-party cookies) to recognize your browser on your next visit (persistent cookies). If cookies are set, they collect and process specific user information such as browser and location data as well as IP address values according to individual requirements. Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie.
If personal data are also processed by individual cookies set by us, the processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR either for the execution of the contract or in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR to safeguard our legitimate interests in the best possible functionality of the website and a customer-friendly and effective design of the page visit.
We work together with advertising partners who help us to make our website more interesting for you. For this purpose, cookies from partner companies are also stored on your hard drive when you visit our website (third-party cookies). You will be informed individually and separately about the use of such cookies and the scope of the information collected in each case within the following sections.
Please note that you can set your browser in such a way that you are informed about the setting of cookies and you can decide individually about their acceptance or exclude the acceptance of cookies for certain cases or generally. Each browser differs in the way it manages the cookie settings. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. You will find these for the respective browsers under the following links:
Internet Explorer: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Please note that the functionality of our website may be limited if cookies are not accepted.
In the context of contacting us (e.g. via contact form or e-mail), personal data is collected. Which data is collected in the case of a contact form can be seen from the respective contact form. This data is stored and used exclusively for the purpose of responding to your request or for establishing contact and for the associated technical administration. The legal basis for processing data is our legitimate interest in responding to your request in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR. If your contact is aimed at concluding a contract, the additional legal basis for the processing is Art. 6 (1) point b GDPR. Your data will be deleted after final processing of your enquiry; this is the case if it can be inferred from the circumstances that the facts in question have been finally clarified, provided that there are no legal storage obligations to the contrary.
6) Use of Social Media
6.1 Instagram as Standard Plugin
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the Instagram online service operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram"). The plug-ins are labeled with an Instagram logo, for example in the form of an "Instagram camera". An overview of the Instagram plugins and their appearance can be found at: http://blog.instagram.com/post/36222022872/introducing-instagram-badges.
When you access a page of our website that contains such a plugin, your browser establishes a direct connection to Instagram's servers. Instagram transfers the content of the plugin directly to your browser and integrates it into the page. This integration informs Instagram that your browser has accessed the corresponding page of our website, even if you do not have an Instagram profile or are not currently logged in to Instagram. This information (including your IP address) is directly transmitted from your browser to an Instagram server in the USA and stored there.
If you are logged in to Instagram, Instagram can immediately associate your visit to our website with your Instagram account. If you interact with the plugins, for example by pressing the "Instagram Camera" button, this information is also directly transmitted to an Instagram server and stored there. The information is also published on your Instagram account and signaled to your contacts.
The described data processing processes are carried out in accordance with Art. 6 (1) point f GDPR on the basis of Instagram's legitimate interests in the insertion of personalized advertising for the purpose of informing other users of the social network about your activities on our website and for the purpose of demand-oriented design of the service.
If you do not want Instagram to associate the information collected through our website directly with your Instagram account, you must log out of Instagram before visiting our website. You can also prevent the loading of the Instagram plugins and thus the data processing procedures described above with add-ons for your browser for the future, e.g. with the script blocker "NoScript" (http://noscript.net/).
6.2 Instagram with Shariff Solution
Our website uses so-called social plugins ("plugins") of the Instagram online service operated by Instagram LLC, 1601 Willow Rd, Menlo Park, CA 94025, USA ("Instagram").
In order to increase the protection of your data when you visit our website, these buttons are not fully integrated into the page as plug-ins and only fully operational when using an HTML link. This type of integration ensures that no connection to Instagram's servers is established when you access a page on our website that contains such buttons. When you click the button, a new browser window opens and opens the Instagram page, where you can interact with the plugins (if necessary, after entering your login data).
7) Tools and Miscellaneous
Applications for job advertisements using a form
On our website, we offer those interested in a job the possibility to apply online using an appropriate form. In order to be included in the application process, applicants must provide us with all personal data required for a well-founded and informed assessment and selection.
The required data includes general personal information (name, address, telephone or electronic contact details) as well as performance-specific evidence of the qualifications required for a position. Where appropriate, health-related information may also be required, which, in the interests of social protection, must be given special consideration in the applicant's own person under labour and social law.
In the course of sending the form, the applicant's data will be encrypted according to the state of the art, transmitted to us, stored by us and evaluated exclusively for the purpose of processing the application.
The legal basis for these processing operations is generally Art. 6 Para. 1 lit. b, in the sense of which passing through the application procedure is considered to be the initiation of an employment contract.
Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 para. 1 GDPR (e.g. health data such as information on the status of severely disabled persons) are requested from applicants in the context of the application procedure, processing is carried out in accordance with Art. Art. 9 para. 2 lit. b. GDPR so that we can exercise the rights arising from labour law and social security and social protection law and fulfil our obligations in this respect.
Cumulatively or alternatively, the processing of the special categories of data may also be based on Art. 9 para. 1 lit. h GDPR, if it is carried out for purposes of preventive health care or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the applicant's ability to work, for medical diagnosis, care or treatment in the health or social field or for the management of systems and services in the health or social field.
If, in the course of the evaluation described above, the applicant is not selected, or if an applicant withdraws his or her application prematurely, the data submitted on the application form will be deleted after 6 months at the latest after notification. This period is calculated on the basis of our legitimate interest in being able to answer any follow-up questions about the application and, if necessary, to comply with our obligation to provide evidence in accordance with the regulations on the equal treatment of applicants.
In the event of a successful application, the data provided will be further processed on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b GDPR for the purposes of the employment relationship.
8) Rights of the Data Subject
8.1 The applicable data protection law grants you the following comprehensive rights of data subjects (rights of information and intervention) vis-à-vis the data controller with regard to the processing of your personal data:
- Right of access by the data subject pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the following information: The personal data processed by us; the purposes of the processing; the categories of processed personal data; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom the personal data have been or will be disclosed; the envisaged period for which the personal data will be stored, or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine that period; the existence of the right to request from the controller rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing personal data concerning the data subject or to object to such processing; the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority; where the personal are not collected from the data subject, any available information as to their source; the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling and at least in those cases, meaningful information about the logic involved, as well as the significance and envisaged consequences of such processing for the data subject; the appropriate safeguards pursuant to Article 46 when personal data is transferred to a third country.
- Right to rectification pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller without undue delay the rectification of inaccurate personal data concerning you and/or the right to have incomplete personal data completed which are stored by us.
- Right to erasure (“right to be forgotten”) pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller the erasure of personal data concerning you if the conditions of Art. 17 (2) GDPR are fulfilled. However, this right will not apply for exercising the freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims.
- Right to restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR: You have the right to obtain from the controller restriction of processing your personal data for the following reasons: As long as the accuracy of your personal data contested by you will be verified. If you oppose the erasure of your personal data because of unlawful processing and you request the restriction of their use instead. If you require the personal data for the establishment, exercise or defense of legal claims, once we no longer need those data for the purposes of the processing. If you have objected to processing on grounds relating to your personal situation pending the verification whether our legitimate grounds override your grounds.
- Right to be informed pursuant to Art. 19 GDPR: If you have asserted the right of rectification, erasure or restriction of processing against the controller, he is obliged to communicate to each recipient to whom the personal date has been disclosed any rectification or erasure of personal data or restriction of processing, unless this proves impossible or involves disproportionate effort. You have the right to be informed about those recipients.
- Right to data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR: You shall have the right to receive the personal data concerning you, which you have provided to us, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to require that those data be transmitted to another controller, where technically feasible.
- Right to withdraw a given consent pursuant to Art. 7 (3) GDPR: You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of personal data at any time with effect for the future. In the event of withdrawal, we will immediately erase the data concerned, unless further processing can be based on a legal basis for processing without consent. The withdrawal of consent shall not affect the lawfulness of processing based on consent before its withdrawal.
- Right to lodge a complaint pursuant to Art. 77 GDPR: Without prejudice to any other administrative or judicial remedy, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, in particular in the Member State of your habitual residence, place of work or place of the alleged infringement if you consider that the processing of personal data relating to you infringes the GDPR.
8.2 RIGHT TO OBJECT
IF, WITHIN THE FRAMEWORK OF A CONSIDERATION OF INTERESTS, WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA ON THE BASIS OF OUR PREDOMINANT LEGITIMATE INTEREST, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT AT ANY TIME TO OBJECT TO THIS PROCESSING WITH EFFECT FOR THE FUTURE ON THE GROUNDS THAT ARISE FROM YOUR PARTICULAR SITUATION.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED. HOWEVER, WE RESERVE THE RIGHT TO FURTHER PROCESSING IF WE CAN PROVE COMPELLING REASONS WORTHY OF PROTECTION FOR PROCESSING WHICH OUTWEIGH YOUR INTERESTS, FUNDAMENTAL RIGHTS AND FREEDOMS, OR IF THE PROCESSING SERVES TO ASSERT, EXERCISE OR DEFEND LEGAL CLAIMS.
IF WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES, YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO OBJECT AT ANY TIME TO THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA WHICH ARE USED FOR DIRECT MARKETING PURPOSES. YOU MAY EXERCISE THE OBJECTION AS DESCRIBED ABOVE.
IF YOU EXERCISE YOUR RIGHT TO OBJECT, WE WILL STOP PROCESSING THE DATA CONCERNED FOR DIRECT ADVERTISING PURPOSES.
9) Duration of Storage of Personal Data
The duration of the storage of personal data is determined by the respective legal retention period (e.g. commercial and tax retention periods). After expiry of this period, the corresponding data will be routinely deleted, provided they are no longer necessary for the performance or initiation of the contract and/or there is no longer any legitimate interest on our part in the further storage.